In this walkthrough, we will show you the step-by-step to build a bot that can read data from an Excel file and input it to a target application.
The target application is a desktop app written in .NET and used to manage club members.
The techniques will be used are:
- How to break a complex workflow to multiple sub-workflows.
- How to use variables and arguments.
- How to pass arguments value from parent workflow to child workflows.
- How to use C# expression.
- How to import namespaces.
These techniques is the foundation for you to build your own automation solutions.
The final solutions will look like this: