In this walkthrough, you learned the following techniques that is necessary to build a complex automation solution:
- How to break a complex workflow to multiple sub-workflows.
- How to use variables and arguments.
- How to pass arguments value from parent workflow to child workflows.
- How to get argument values from child workflow from parent workflow
- How to use C# expression.
- How to import namespaces.
- How to use some built-in method of C#: String.Format, String.Split
- How to use ForEach loop.
- How to use various Element activities.