You need to enable SAP scripting both on server side and client side, so SAP GUI can be inspected by Auteros.
Enable SAP Scripting on server side
- Logon to SAP GUI
- On the SAP Easy Access screen, input RZ11 then press Enter
- Input sapgui/user_scripting then click Display
- Click Change Value, then input New Value = TRUE. Click Save Change, then click Continue.
- Log off SAP GUI for the changes to take effect.
Enable SAP Scripting on client side
- On SAP Log On screen, open Options, and check Enable Scripting
Enable Modal Dialog
- On SAP Easy Access screen, click More => Help => Settings.
- In tab F1 Help, select as below
- In tab F4 Help, select as below